Thursday, November 10, 2011

Remember those summerdays with Shimmerz



Oh those limited edition colors are sending me straight into Holiday mood!

But, before that.. I had to get my hands on some summermemories to cheer up the day around here.. Scrapping some photos from the outdoor picnics this summer. I had lots of fun with bright colors, drips and drops. Playing with gesso and textures.




and here it is.. in motion =)




Shimmerz products used:
Enamelz -Molten Metal, Sparkliscious
Coloringz- No Yoking, Mandarin Mai tai, Pink Stiletto
Vibez - Jeni B bleu
Pearlz- Blue By U

Thanks for joining me today...

Pin It

2 comments:

Anita Tillman said...

WOW!!! That is SO awesome - totally LOVE everything about this lo!! Must scrap now - so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing! xox

Stac said...

HOLY SMOKIN' ROCKETS!!! This is. . . A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!