Monday, October 10, 2011

Prettifying a purse with shimmerz



The day has finally come where I show you my very first official Shimmerz Ed video.. I was going to a wedding the other weekend, and I just couldn´t find a purse to match my outfit.. I am not usually that picky with these things but I wanted my artsy side to show.. So I went ahead and altered an old handbag in my particular artsy style.. and it was perfect.

Like this:


Tag along and watch the video to see how I did..


Shimmerz products used:
Enamelz -Molten Metal, Sparkliscious
Coloringz- Lime in da Coconut, Pink Stiletto
Vibez - Hermit the frog, Razzledazzle berry
Shimmerz- Pink

Thanks for joining me today...

Pin It

2 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

LOVELY video and tut, Mahlin! What a darling purse :))

Stac said...

What a great idea! Thanks so much Mahlin!