Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Steampunked Enamelz...


Hiya!

Louise here with another video for you full of Shimmerz. This time I've gone made with some steampunk themed chippie and the amazing new Enamelz. I totally love this stuff. Honestly! I'm not just saying that because I'm lucky enough to be part of this awesome team. It's thick and shimmery and adds a gorgeous metallic finish in shades that just beat any others out there.

I used an embossing pad to get it to stick to the chippie and sprinkled over a random sprinkling of the Bronze (Fake Bake), making sure I left plenty of the chippie exposed. I tapped off the excess and then sprinkled it over again with the Platinum (Molten Metal - slightly darker than the Silver Fox and more vintage looking). When heated together you get a great effect like rust is starting to creep into the cogs.

And here's the video...



enjoy!
L ;) Pin It

4 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

fabulous layout !

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely FABULOUS! what a fun page, and i love love LOVE this technique! these Enamelz are entirely too much FUN!

Stac said...

OKAY!. . . .this has to be one of my all time FAVORITE "Louise" projects!!! So cool!!!!

Heidi Kelley said...

oooohhhhhhh, MINE TOO. This is AMAZING!