Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shimmerz Enamelz, Die Cuts and Stamping - TOGETHER


SO, the news on the street is that Shimmerz has a HOT new product out.  Stacey has outdone herself with these new ENAMELZ.  I can dream of so many applications for this product in art, cards, layouts, chipboard, and so on.  If you haven't watched Heidi's video and the OFFICIAL Shimmerz Enamelz release video, they both contain a good snapshot of MANY possibilities.

Today, I'm just going to go over using Enamelz on die cuts, on cereal box board, while also throwing in some of my favorite Shimmerz Paints.

Image below features 2 Coats of Fake Bake Enamelz, stamped, then painted.
Watch the video for more!




Hope you enjoy!




Video tutorial by Lesley Langdon.
Pin It

6 comments:

Pocono Pam said...

I neeed these in my life!

lana said...

love it thesse are awesome colors!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

OH WOW! I love the stamping technique with this new product! Must have and gotta try!!

Lorraine said...

wow this is awesome i need to get me some enamels right away lol thanks for the tutorial it was great especially the stamping and to think i throw out my cereal boxes not anymore xx

Stac said...

WaHooooo!!! Awesome video!!!!

Heidi Kelley said...

super cool! Love this!!!