Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Masks with Shimmerz and The Crafter's Workshop


Happy October everyone! Are you as excited as I am about Halloween this year?

Join me as I demonstrate how to make these two unique masks using Shimmerz products and The Crafter's Workshop templates.






For the tiger mask, I used Before Dawn Vibez, Carrot Top Pearlz and Coal Shimmerz.

For the peacock mask, I used Burgundy Shimmerz, Samrock Pearlz, Papa Purple Pearlz and Emerald Isle Pearlz.

As always, you can purchase Shimmerz products here.

I'll post Part 2 next Monday so stay tuned! Pin It

4 comments:

Stac said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is so awesome. Great. . .now I've gotta run to Hobby Lobby because Gracie saw your video and now has to have a mask too. ;) What a fun project!! Genius!!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Great, now I need to buy masks, thaks a lot!! LOL and unlike you guys, I don't have a Hobby Lobby, lol!!! :)

Heidi Kelley said...

This is fantastic!

bethchien said...

those are so awesome! you are talented!