Monday, September 13, 2010

Shimmerz Pearlz Scraping Technique


Join me today as I demonstrate an easy technique for sprucing up a plain piece of white cardstock using Shimmerz, Pearlz, and Vibez and an old credit card. Don't worry, it won't affect your credit score! (giggle...)


Isn't that Shimmer gorgeous?


On this layout, I used Shimmerz Pearlz in Blue By U and Carrot Top as well as Shimmerz Spritz in Cotton Candy. In my demo, I used Blue By U Pearlz, Peas B Mine Pearlz, Sunny Shimmerz and Fiery Fiesta Vibez.



You can always purchase Shimmerz products at the Shimmerz shop!

Happy Shimmering!

xoxo
Bethany Kartchner Pin It

5 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Very cool - I want to try this now!

Lesley Langdon said...

OK - I had to try this!!!

Here is mine:

http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com/2010/09/color-challenge-pink-blue-and-brown.html

Thanks Bethany!!!

bethchien said...

yeah, I love using that technique!
great layout!

JgWM said...

Very Nice Demo! I love the techniques and the reminder to use the left over paint in your brushes! Thanks

Stac said...

Okay. . . gotta try that too! FUN!!